- 500g soft-wheat “00” flour
- 200g sugar
- 250g butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
Mix the flour, sugar and pinch of salt in a bowl. Pour the egg yolks into the middle and mix the dough with a fork.
Add the bain-marie melted butter, the milk and knead the dough with your hands until it is completely smooth and soft.
Preparing to use Biscuits
Unscrew the locking ring of the extruder and lift the piston. Fill the cylinder of Biscuits well with part of the dough.
Insert the selected extruder into the locking ring with the embossed part of the extruder facing downward. Screw the locking ring tightly onto the cylinder.
Choose the biscuit size you want by turning the adjustment knob under the lever.
How to make the biscuits
Turn the upper knob until the toothed side is in the same direction as the lever. Lower the lever a few times until the dough comes out evenly from the holes of the extruder. Remove the dough that has come out from the extruder.
Rest Biscuits directly on the clean baking tray, without adding butter or parchment paper. Push the lever down and lift Biscuits from the tray. The biscuit will be attached to the surface. Repeat until you have filled the whole tray.
Pre-heat the oven to about 180°C ( = 350°F). Insert the tray with the biscuits for about 20 minutes.
When they are baked, remove the biscuits from the baking tray and decorate them as you wish.
- Before using the machine, wash all the components in warm water with soap and dry them immediately with a cloth;
- lift the piston by turning the knob until the toothed side is positioned in the opposite direction to the lever;
- always dry every component of Biscuits carefully to prolong the product’s service life;
- decorate the biscuits with jam, chocolate drops, icing or candied fruit;
- use good quality flour for crumbly and tasty biscuits.
Care and maintenance
Only a few precautions are required for the Biscuits machine to last a long time.
Never wash the machine in the dishwasher!
After each use, wash all the components of the machine with hot water and detergent. Use a small brush or toothpick to remove dough residue from the extruders and locknuts.
Once washed, thoroughly dry the various parts with a cotton cloth.
The best way to take care of Biscuits is by storing it in its box.