Mix with Pasta Fresca
- 250g soft-wheat “00” flour
- 250g durum wheat flour (semolina)
- 5 whole eggs and water up to a total of 250g
Open the lid of Pasta Fresca and pour the ingredients into the bowl of the mixer, starting with the flour. Make sure the side cap is closed and the LED is off.
Close the lid and turn on the machine by pressing the On/Off switch.
After about 3 minutes, you should have a smooth and firm dough. Open the lid to remove the dough.
How to prepare pasta sheets with Pasta Fresca
Cut the prepared dough into 4-5 pieces.
Apply the accessory with the smooth rollers and set the adjustment knob to 0, pulling it outward and rotating it, so that the two smooth rollers are completely open.
Feed a piece of dough through the rollers.
Repeat this step 5-6 times, folding the pasta sheet and, if necessary, adding more flour in the middle.
Cut the obtained pasta sheet into pieces about 25 cm long.
How to cut the fettuccine or tagliolini
Fit the selected cutting accessory and start passing the pasta sheet through the rollers to achieve the desired pasta shape.
Pick up the pasta with the special stick and transfer it to the Tacapasta.
The pasta dries in about 5-6 hours, depending on the temperature and humidity and can then be stored in suitable kitchen containers.
- Mix soft-wheat and durum wheat flour for tastier mixtures;
- when using the machine for the first time, clean it with a damp cloth;
- clean the rollers of the accessories by feeding a little dough through them, which will then be discarded;
- extract the dough more easily after processing by stopping the machine when the dough is at the top of the bowl;
- if the rollers are not able to "cut", it could mean that the pasta sheet is too soft: in this case, we recommend hand kneading the dough, adding some flour and feeding it through the smooth rollers again;
- When the pasta sheet is too dry and is not "gripped" by the cutting rollers, we recommend hand kneading the dough and adding some water. Feed the dough through the smooth rollers again.
Care and maintenance
Only a few precautions are required for Pasta Fresca to last a long time.
Never wash the machine and accessories with water or in the dishwasher.
- Unplug the power cord before performing maintenance;
- clean the machine after use with a brush and a wooden stick;
- any repairs must be performed by skilled personnel;
- for proper storage, we recommend placing the machine and its accessories inside their boxes.