Mix with Pasta Mixer
- 250g soft-wheat “00” flour
- 250g durum wheat flour (semolina)
- 5 whole eggs and water up to a total of 250g
Open the lid of Pasta Mixer and pour the ingredients into the bowl of the mixer, starting with the flour. Make sure the side cap is closed and the LED is off.
Close the lid and turn on the machine by pressing the On/Off switch.
After about 3 minutes, you should have a smooth and firm dough. Open the lid to remove the dough.
- Mix soft-wheat and durum wheat flour for tastier mixtures;
- when using the machine for the first time, clean it with a damp cloth;
- clean the rollers of the accessories by feeding a little dough through them, which will then be discarded;
- extract the dough more easily after processing by stopping the machine when the dough is at the top of the bowl.
Care and maintenance
Only a few precautions are required for Pasta Mixer to last a long time.
Never wash the machine and accessories with water or in the dishwasher.
- Unplug the power cord before performing maintenance;
- clean the machine after use with a brush and a wooden stick;
- any repairs must be performed by skilled personnel;
- for proper storage, we recommend placing the machine and its accessories inside their boxes.